Error: Not enough storage is available to process this command
Not enough storage is available to process this command
This is a Windows error and indicates a resource issue.
Before trying any of the steps below, get everyone out of CounterPoint SQL.
- Reduce the number of programs running on the server.
- Determine the disk where the Paging File (virtual memory) is stored for the server.
- Remove unwanted files from this drive and reboot the server.
- Run CHKDSK against the Paging Files disk to check for (and correct) I/O errors.
- Increase the Paging file size on the server. Install additional memory on the server or workstation (depending on where the error is given)