Add a logo to a Ticket Receipt form using .RDLC (OPOS) receipts.
- Install the applicable OPOS printer driver (PSP launcher) using the directions listed here. (under Device Management Framework / Lan or Wan)
- In Setup/POS/Devices add the logo image file to the Header section for the printer.
- In Setup / POS / Form Groups select the Tickets form group.
- Select the .RDLC form in use, and select Form Editor.
- Under Controls on the left, click and drag the Bitmap File to the desired location on the receipt.
- Under Control on the right, under Image/Image select the .bmp image/location.
- Save the form changes. Save the form Group. Restart CPSQL.
Suggested .bmp image format:
Resolution DPI as 72
Units = Pixels
Color = Black & White
Width - 269 Height - 147